Course options for Homeschool Families - Kingswood A La Carte
Kingswood Academy is pleased to announce the following a la carte course options for students of homeschool families for the 2018-2019 school year. Our pilot program has course offerings for students in kindergarten through 8th Families can select from two distinct offerings, standard curriculum subjects or extracurriculars like foreign language, music or art.
Standard Curriculum Subjects (meets daily Monday through Friday)
- $500 per trimester
- Language Arts
Elective Course Offerings (meets 1-3 times per week)
- Physical Education
- Logic (limited to 8th graders only)
Benefits of A La Carte
- Flexibility to choose which subjects you would like to teach on your own and which subjects Kingswood can provide.
- Opportunity to meet other like minded homeschool families
- Experienced teachers to help your child excel in specific subject areas
- Social and formative opportunities with all of the events Kingswood Academy has to offer
- Peer interaction for students who flourish in social settings
- Creative outlets to further explore extracurricular interests
Ultimately, Kingswood Academy’s a la carte program provides the ideal opportunity for parents to tailor their child’s academic experience within a flexible framework. Our goal is to empower parents to be the primary decision maker in their child’s education.